Part II Architectural Assistant / Part III Architect
We are currently seeking an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant or Part III Architect to join our busy and friendly architectural studio in Bloomsbury.
The ideal candidate will have excellent technical and presentation skills, along with a conscientious and sensitive approach to design.
An enjoyment of working in a small team, excellent organisation and communication skills combined with a proactive approach will also be key for this role.
A good working knowledge of Vectorworks is imperative; a clear understanding of SketchUp, Photoshop and other programs are advantageous. Hand drawing skills are also very welcome.
The practice is currently working on a variety of new build and restoration private residential projects, as well as a number of mixed-use masterplanning schemes. Experience in these sectors would also be beneficial.
Please send your CV, covering letter, availability/notice periods, current salary and portfolio (including office drawings) by email to: email@example.com
Or by post to:
Ben Pentreath Ltd,
3 Lamp Office Court,
London WC1N 3NF.
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Friday 17th May.
Regrettably owing to volume of applications it will only be possible to contact successful applicants for interview.
Part Time Bookkeeper Vacancy
An opportunity has arisen for a friendly, motivated and reliable part-time bookkeeper to support our busy architecture and interior decoration practice in Bloomsbury.
This is a new position for the company. Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, organised, helpful, conscientious and proactive person who enjoys being part of a good-natured, creative environment and can support the business as it grows.
The role requires:
- General bookkeeping across all office and shop accounts
- Processing and recording supplier invoices
- Preparing VAT returns for external accountants. Answering their queries.
- Supporting the interior decoration department with general accounting administration and client account reconciliation
- Shop payments reconciliation
- General office assistance and administration at quieter times
The candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Prior accounting experience
- Proficiency in use of Quickbooks
- Competency with use of Macs
- Very good understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly good Excel skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Honesty and discretion.
Two days per week.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter along with availability to:
Regrettably, owing to volume of applications it will only be possible to contact successful applicants for interview.
We are an equal opportunities employer.