ALL / INTERIORS INSPIRATION / HOW-TO / RECIPES & HEALTHY LIVING / HOTEL INSPIRATION / OFFICE INSPIRATION
By Katie Jenson-Hull / The Radiance Kitchen
1 cup self-raising flour
1 cup plant based milk (almond works well)
2 free-range eggs
Large handful (100g) of spinach (you can do half spinach and half watercress)
Butter or coconut oil
280g smoked salmon
A handful of seasonal mixed salad leaves, rocket, parsley or watercress
1 ripe avocado
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Blitz the spinach, milk, eggs and flour in a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Halve, destone, peel and finely slice the avocado. Place on a plate with your mixture of seasonal green.
3. In a small bowl mix together 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, a good squeeze of lemon juice and seasoning. Drizzle on top of the salad.
4. Heat up the frying pan and add the butter or coconut oil.
5. Pour in a thin layer of batter. Swirl it around the pan to fill up to the edges. Allow to cook for 2 minutes or so, flipping the pancake over in between.
6. Once cooked, remove and place on your plate. Stuff with crumbled feta and smoked salmon. Fold the pancake into a quarter. Enjoy!